söndag 29 juni 2014

THREE MEN IN A BOAT by Jerome K. Jerome, with Kullehusteatern, Director Anita Ekström, dramatization Linda Kulle, Producer Linda Kulle and Predrag Simicevic Costumes Annely Persson, Make up and Wig Julia Megarelli Ringqvist, photo and layout: Predrag Simicevic, Press Linda Kulle, Publisher Kulle-Publisheings, Prodution Kullehusteatern, with Anne Kulle, Thomas Eriksson and Ulf Drakenberg, in the Hallwyl Palace, 27/6, Performance No. 132, 2014.

I've seen Three Men in a Boat, at the Hallwyl Palace in Stockholm. 

"I've never read Jerome K. Jerome's Three Men in a Boat. I think I bought the book at some point in high school, but like so many of the books I bought at the time I never opened it. I bought it more for because it should be purchased, as if the acquisition in itself, and not the reading, was the objective. The book belonged more to the man I wanted to be than the man I was. But thanks to Wikipedia and a film version leaked on Youtube, I now feel au courant. "

Sounds interesting? Here's the rest: 

http://onceaweekatleast.blogspot.se/2014/06/three-men-in-boat-by-jerome-k-jerome.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar